The School traces its history to the year 1929 when Miss.E.M.Bain,a missionary of the Curch of Scotland Mission,founded the school mainly for boys of the Nursery and Primary age. Miss Calder,another Scottish missionary nurtured the school from the 1947-1949. After sustained efforts by her successor Miss.J.Moses the school was upgraded as a Matriculation School in July 1978.The rapid growth of the schoolfrom srength to strength speaks volumes of the dynamic personality Miss.J.Moses.
In June 1984,Mrs.P.M.Mudaliar took over charge as the Headmistress. She ably guided the school for seven years until May 1991.From June 1991 to May 2013,the school was skillfully piloted under the distinguished and devoted leadership of Mrs.Lenora James.
Mrs.Shyamala Suresh piloted the school from June 2013 to May 2016. The chapel with its architechtural splendor owes its origin to her relentless effort.Mrs.Vimala Angelina took over the administration of the school during the academic year 2016-2017.At present, the reins of the school are held under the able hands of Ms.N.Lily Lusia.
The School Offers a sound liberal Christian and general education aiming at the development of character and total personality of each pupil through a wide range of curricular,extra-curricular and co-curricular activities. it is a minority institution. Prayers are according to Christian usage.Scripture teaching based on the Bible is compulsary for all Christian pupils.
Moral instruction will also be an integral part of the curriculam to imbibe excellent moral and ethical values in students.